Choose your method of arrival and we will organise all your connecting shuttles and/or ferries to ensure that your connections are stress-free, safe and comfortable with no hidden fees. Please note that connections from Airlie beach and Proserpine airport connect with the boats departing Shute Harbour at 8:30am, 10:30am, 2:00pm and 5:00pm
If you have a car, book the Shute Harbour to Palm Bay ticket as there is FREE PARKING at Shute Harbour.
Exclusive trips to the secluded waters at Palm Bay Resort. Island Transfers provides multiple daily departures, connecting to flights from Proserpine (Whitsunday Coast) airports, plus selected Airlie Beach locations.
To help you with organising the logistics of your island getaway we also offer a shuttle service between Airlie Beach and Shute Harbour if you wish to do your grocery shopping on the way. Please let us know if you wish to organise this.
Terms & Conditions
-24hrs notice required for all bookings. Bookings made within 24hrs from time of travel may not be able to be fulfilled or may attract a surcharge
-If passenger numbers exceed 20 people, a second service may be scheduled approximately 50 minutes later.
- Timetables are valid as of 2 August 2017, but may change in line with airline schedules, please check prior to travelling
-Cancellation within 24 hours will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the fare.
-Cancellation within 48hrs will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the fare
-All other cancellations will incur a 5% processing fee
-Island Transfers is not liable for delays caused by unforseen circumstances including but not limited to breakdowns, marine incidents and/or inclement weather
-Passengers shall at all times follow and carry out all lawful directions of the Master of the vessel, particularly in relation to (but not limited to) personal safety of themselves and other passengers.
- Passengers are required to be seated when advised or requested to do so by the Master for any reason.
- Passengers are required at all times to take all reasonable precautions for their own safely and the safety of any person in their care (particularly children). This includes (but is not limited to) using hand and guard rails at all times as provided around the vessel, appropriately restraining children and ensuring that children are accompanied by a responsible adult at all times and paying attention to the safety briefing given by the master at the beginning of the voyage.
- Passengers are advised and required to take particular care in conditions of inclement, rough or heavy weather or as advised by the crew.
- Neither the carrier, the vessel nor any crewmember shall be held responsible for any loss or damage (including personal injury) suffered by any person, as a result of breach of that person’s safety obligations (as detailed above), or their failure to utilise all safety devices and precautions as provided and/or advised on board the vessel, or caused by any passenger acting in an unreasonable, unnecessary or unsafe manner.